What Are My Goals?
To get anywhere, everyone needs goals:
- How much money will I need to make to support myself?
- Where will I want to live?
- What kind of life will make me happy?
- What do I need to do in school to get there?
You can always change goals. But always have some! This page will help.
Check out different kinds of goals on the left.
Goals determine what you're going to be.
- Julius Irving, aka "Dr. J"
#121 Did you know that the level of education you have can actually have an impact on your health?
One study found that a person's life expectancy (how much longer they are expected to live) at age 35 was up to a year and a half longer for those who had an extra year of school!
Source: New York Times 1/3/2007